JobStep co-founders Eleanor Meegoda and Nikhil Deshmukh shared their thoughts on how to approach searching for a job during these unprecedented times with Venture for America, a fellowship for recent college graduates who want to become entrepreneurs. Here is a snapshot of their advice:
- Be on the lookout, take it easy, and get creative.
- Set yourself apart.
- Hone in on a set of skills or qualities.
- Seek out employment resources and tools when starting your search.
- Get to know people–mentees, peers, mentors–and stay in touch with these acquaintances as you move through your career.
- Take care of yourself along the way.
Read the full article at ventureforamerica.org.